Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Canadian paper-clip blogger travels to Kipling, Sask., to seal house trade

A Canadian blogger who ambitiously aimed to swap a paper clip for a house arrived in Kipling, Sask., on Wednesday to complete the trade. Read more from CBC.

I actually sent this guy an email ( because I was bored, and because I believe in rewarding such a simple, yet brilliant initiative) and my god he actually responded! Okay, nothing huge, but I'm still impressed. Gosh, it says a lot about us Canucks, eh? Here's the message:

----- Original Message -----
From: kyle macdonald
To: Lise Conde
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: congrats!

thanks!

have fun,

kyle

Kyle MacDonald oneredpaperclip@gmail.com

On 7/8/06, Lise Conde <liseconde@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Just read an article about you on cbc online. Awesome story! Brilliant idea! Have fun in Kipling next week!

Lise

No comments: