Tuesday, May 17, 2005

He's my little satellite...I'm a slave to this gravity

So if you know me, you know that I cannot possibly wake up in the morning without hearing the dulcet tones of one Andy Barrie, host of CBC Radio's Toronto morning show, Metro Morning. Andy, my days just aren't as good when Jane Hawtin fills in. Kevin, I love how you make sports seem interesting. I miss Natasha's weather. But before I ramble on too much, just refer to my earlier post Aunt Betty and Peter Gzowski: A Case for Public Broadcasting in Canada from way back in January. I love you CBC! *swak* And I'm still in my twenties so *nah,nah* to those of you who think it's only for octogenarians or something.


But back to Andy. So today he was talking about the nifty new thingamabob that is Google Maps. Go ahead, enter your address and click on "satellite". Look! It's your house! Okay, so it's a little big-brotherish, but cool nonetheless.


And one more plug for Metro Morning. Hooray for Errol Nazareth, who, in addition to having a great name, has great taste in music. Broaden your musical horizons.... Listen to the satellites while they keep an eye on you...

No comments: