Friday, March 11, 2005

Jetsgo is a good for nothing piece of crap

Well, as my boss said, the lord giveth and the lord taketh away, sometimes twofold or more.

Yesterday I won 100 big ones in the Heart and Stroke Lottery. Okay, so the ticket cost 100 dollars, but since I didn't expect to win anything, and was prepared to live satisfied in the knowledge that I had contributed to stroke research, this was a bonus.

I did however expect to get something in return for my money to Jetsgo, the now bankrupt airline that ceased operation, with no notice, mere hours ago. And okay, the upside is that, although Liz and I may not get our money back, at least we weren't already at the airport, waiting for a flight, when this happened. At least we can make other arrangements and still have a good vacation.

Still, it's very shitty.

Jetsgo is a good for nothing piece of crap. And if I could get on to their website to find out the name of their president, I would surround this person's name with several expletives right here.

No comments: