Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Random Commentary on Wednesday, June 1, 2005


Today is Mojo's 3rd birthday. Three years ago today he was born in Fergus, Ontario. He claimed me on August 9, 2005. I flipped my '12 months of Mojo Calendar' today and saw a picture of Alex holding my little Mojito when he was so little. He's my baby. I'm mojospet.

Today would have been, if I am counting correctly, Barb's 64th birthday. Which also means that it is Bill's anniversary. I went to Walmart today and saw a happy face nightlight sitting at the checkout. Happy faces were Barb's thing. I miss you too Barb.

I suddenly realized that my Grade 3 teacher, who I was trying to find through Google a couple of weeks ago, may have had the first name June. I haven't gone back to search again, but I will. I have no idea where that information came from but it hit me in the photocopy room.

I can't believe it's June already.

No comments: