Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Mais Feliz?

Seven and a half years ago I was sitting in an uncomfortably well used chair on the 8th floor of a dorm at the University of Ottawa listening to "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls on the radio. My feet were propped up on the window sill, the night was dark but the lights were bright and I was feeling deliciously melacholic. "When everything seems like the movies, yeah you bleed just to know you're alive".

Around the same time, in the summer days' heat, we got this brilliant idea to go to the grocery store for relief. "Poets" by the Tragically Hip was also on the top ten the night before. "He's been getting reprieve from the heat in the frozen food section, ya".

I'm feeling like naming all my posts after songs. We'll see if it works. I've already sort of started with "f train" and "Mushaboom". And now you've read "Mais Feliz".

No comments: