Monday, January 02, 2006

gonna be a happy new year

As you know, I really despise several of the holidays (specifically their baggage) so it's probably not surprising that I think of the new year more as a September-after-labour-day thing and not January 1. Nonetheless, new beginnings are often hard to come by, so why not. This year I rang in the new year with Anderson Cooper (mwah!).

Things I should be doing, right now and for ever:
Posting more often, the promise of 98% of the bloggers out there, in case you haven't noticed

Cleaning

Writing

Cleaning

Making a dentist appointment

which reminds me, I need to clean the house more

and I should also be eating healthier

and cleaning

Just as all things are possible on opening day (hey, even the Cubs could be World Series Champions) so are things at the dawn of a new year. Which is really just an artificial construction anyway, made all the more clear by this controversy over 2005 having an extra second, but, whatever...

No comments: