Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Goofy and Sleepy



A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep....and that's how I feel. Completely exhausted. I've spent away all my energy, but there are worse things to do in the magical world of Disney. I meant to do an audioblog, but I was having phone problems in the beginning, and, well, I was busy. It's hard to go from pixie dust back to reality, but here I am. *Sigh*

I have to say that there really is no place quite like it. The way the staff, ahem, cast members, anticipate anything you could possibly need or want was extraordinary. It allows you to relax, to feel safe. If only they could tone down that humidity a wee bit.... But what a success story, not just the company, but the man. Exceed expectations by paying attention to detail. So simple, not so easy. Interesting lesson both professionally and personally.

No comments: