Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wednesday morning

While I wait for Liz to join me in the lobby...have I mentioned Vh1's "My Fair Brady"? Okay, so I like some reality shows, usually not the high end ones, usually just the sad, pathetic, train wreck ones. This is the latter. Adrienne (chickie from first round of America's Next Top Model)and Peter Brady (I know it's not his real name, but who remembers him as anything but Peter Brady anyway?) have hooked up. Well, actually they did that on yet another reality show, The Surreal Life. Anyway, on the last episode I saw, in fact the last three episodes I saw because of incessant repeats, Greg Brady brought Mrs. Brady, now a psychotherapist (how fitting!) to analyze his relationship with this 22 year old model. How about I give it a try too...a smoking, drinking, model from the mid west meets her golden ticket, a 47 year old famous for what he did 40 years ago, who has money and hasn't yet grown up.

Of course, they make beautiful reality television together. Apparently worthy enough to write home about?? Hehe.

and now for some random thoughts..

Last night I figured out how to work the panorama feature on my camera after we left Times Square.

Applebee's charges 17 per cent gratuity on all orders where you're seated after 6 p.m. ???

I sent some postcards this morning. You'll get them well after I get back.

The subways are falling apart....where is all that federal money people keep talking about that is available in the US for municipalities, but not in Canada?

People keep asking us for directions--?? Do I look like a New Yorker?

No comments: